27 February 2007

Chilli Peppers?

I was taking a shower outside in my back garden.

That was the start of it all. It started, I was showering in the back yard, making sure I rinsed all the conditioner out of my hair, it's long, it's time consuming. I was at the same time having a conversation, with the guys who were on their bikes in the back yard. They could not see me, it was the tall red bricks that prevented them from peering in on my shower. Fast forward a few minutes, now I'm chatting with the guys in my lounge room while wearing a towel on my head, takes a while to dry all that hair as well. I'm having a 'come to Jesus' with the guys about how they have been riding their bmx bikes inside my house - a no-no, and how really they should be thinking about what kind of example they are setting for my kids and the sweet little homeschool kids that live across the street. When low and behold I hear a LOUD freight train outside that turns out to be a major tornado coming up the street, I tell the Red Hot Chilli Peppers quickly to find cover while I squirrell away my kids.

And that settles it. No more Ferrero Rocher and vodka right before bed. Those dreams are just a wee bit too freaky, really are the Chilli Peppers going to listen to me?

No comments: