06 June 2006

Face the Fact

An ice pack does much better swellilng reduction if actually applied to the swollen area instead of the floor. TRUE

Tennis shoes have less traction than spideyman, especially on gravel. TRUE

After a full day at school, boys just might reach the end of their rope and decide to take it out on one another. TRUE

Witnessing boys taking out their frustrations might drive one to drink. TRUE

Grounding is a calming sedative employed by adults to lull children into pondering life in general and individual behavior specifially. TRUE

Some days you'd just like nothing better than to swap lives with anyone else, because really life is just icky. False.

They, the people who's brains aren't yet fully developed and who are entrusted in my care, they drive me nuts, they call me crazy, they try my patience, but I love them and really I wouldn't miss a minute of it. I'm fighting to keep every second of it. Craziness and all.

____________________________________________________________________

3 kids , a trampoline and a bag of marshmellows.

lock the kids in the trampoline, it's got a special made enclosure just for this purpose, head upstairs and lean out an open window. Tell the kids to bounce.

Randomly toss marshmellows into the trampoline, watch the madness.

It's cheaper than therapy.

____________________________________________________________________

We're going to see STOMP. I can't wait. The kids can't wait.

No comments: