12 July 2006

mr. inspection - he's obviously misled.

His highness of all thoughts of self-importance continues to believe there are some directions he is allowed to give. He is wrong. This is where the losing the collossal court battle must start to rub, for him anyway. The property bit was signed off on over a month ago. If there was any negotiations to be done, they are to happen BEFORE you sign the final document. His Highness of all things small should have thought of the house inspection prior to the signing of all the legal documents thanks. No I don't have to let you IN the house, why?

Oh, I'm going to go with the 3rd grade response of "because the federal judge said so."

I signed a legal document stating I'd leave the house in the condition it came to me in. Nothing like covering your bum. The house is eighty years old. I could invite a band of rogue possums in and legally I'd be covered. Really though I have 2wks to pack 9 yrs, 3 kids and 2 cats worth of stuff, not to mention the going aways and morning teas, and girls nights out to celebrate being free of the bastard, why would I waste one more second of my life on messing up his precious house. I got the kids and I get to leave the country.

an inspection? go smoke it.

1 comment:

Brian Miller said...

Oh Yeah!

Lm